Thursday, September 3, 2009

Driving through Kansas was worth getting to Colorado..

Colorado!
Corey and I had very different experiences in Colorado. Once we had gone to the hot springs and lounged a bit..



and spent a little time in Denver and Boulder, I think Cor was jones'n to leave civilization - so we went our separate ways, him to his uncles, me to the mountains with two of my best friends from school:


Had an amazing time catching up, hiking, hottubbing, and had the strangest grilling experience. Strange because for once I was the most experienced griller and therefore took some trial and error to get the grill goin' and also because eventually the sun went down, and we were left to grill in the pitchblack, and consumed our feast in the back of Vic's car. Which as I've found, is really how all food should be cooked and eaten:


Vic and I also went to a Rockies game at Coors Field.

Now I'm not generally a sports fan but met some really cool people and somehow got seriously into the game. Also, and I'm not proud, but purchased the most expensive Coorslight ever at $6.50. I know I know.. but it was Coors field! I felt like I had to. We then went out in Denver and had a glorious time wandering around and dancing with some super creepers, which I seem to attract wherever I go..

Oh and one last image - maybe Corey's favorite from Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment