Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Major Turn


so the trip is over...we sucked at updating...and now i'm living in chicago

but i still travel consistently, so there will be more updates coming as time goes by and probably more frequently.

Amy (of vaunt designs) and i just got back from a trip to detroit. I shot a set for zivity with vivka and a friend in howell from MM. Then went and visited family in grand haven.

This is what my grand parents get to see everyday of their life...its pretty ludicrous that somebodies front yard could be so pretty

Somebody told me this weekend that i've progressed as a photographer the opposite way most do. I got into shooting fashion, nudes, erotica first, and have just recently become really interested in landscapes. I suppose they are correct.

in other news i got a job today shooting for a website in spain a couple times a month. I'm getting paid in Euro's that is pretty exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment