Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Surprise Stop


So today was pretty awesome. I woke up to find out I was gonna make about 235 Euros for not all that much work. Then a few minutes later I got messages about having images published in Bizarre Magazine (one of the biggest fetish publications) and a paper in NYC not sure which one yet, but regardless images have been sent out.

Thus far i've spent most of the date rapidly editing files for publication. In one day I finished stuff for 5 websites and 2 print based medias...also got three orders in for a limited run I'm doing of Zui Suicide...you may know her from Paris Hiltons my New BFF season one on MTV, and another person signed up for the workshop on the 21st in NYC. With all that done i'm gonna relax and check out the sunset over the lake again, which as usual will probably be gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Corwin. I'm glad you're doing so well, and finding success. You and your work most definitely deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay hooray! if anyone deserves happiness and success, its you. <3

    also, they're going in the queens tribune. hell yeah!

    ReplyDelete