Friday, November 13, 2009

Driving At Night with Wet Eyes



So I finally went out last night with the intention of trying to get something interesting of the lake with the city in the background. Amy and I had napped from about 7:30-11:30 so i was wide awake at 3 when we decided to go for a walk.

My wireless shutter release was broken, but fortunately the ambient lighting from the streets provided some interesting harshness and textures in the concrete, and enough light that i didn't need to shoot for more than 30 seconds.

I love the lake, definitely what i will miss most when we leave here.

In other news, well there really isn't much other news. I'm still looking for a gallery to show my Landscapes and Erotica in, so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Also had somebody suggest I do a landscapes workshop in Harrisburg, and I'm definitely considering it. I'm actually really good at teaching people how to get great landscapes regardless of what kind of equipment they are using, just ask Laura. Plus I think it would be pretty refreshing to teach a class outside of the studio for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment